Welcome to Shoults, Picard & Brooks, PLLC
At Shoults, Picard & Brooks, PLLC, our dedication to integrity, professionalism, understanding of the law, trust and respect are the foundation for our relationships with clients and our history of community involvement.
Based in Lapeer, Michigan, Barry Shoults, Lapeer Mayor 1981-1989, has been practicing law since 1982. Over time, other attorneys have joined his trial and transactional practice and Shoults, Picard & Brooks, PLLC now has a staff of five attorneys with a total of over 60 years combined experience with offices in Lapeer, Michigan and Caro, Michigan. Our dedicated support staff of both legal assistants and secretaries has a total of over 20 years combined experience. Each attorney concentrates on different areas of the law, so we are able to provide a wide range of services with a staff that is experienced, skilled and qualified to handle your business or individual legal matter.
- Zealous representation;
- Prompt return of phone calls;
- Maintaining strict client confidentiality;
- Giving our clients personal, individualized attention;
- Explaining all options to help you make an informed decision;
- Using cost-effective methods that still allow us to provide quality service;
- Providing a candid and ethical assessment of your case;
- Keeping you informed about the status of your case;
- Providing services in a timely manner; and
- Being thorough and prepared.
For an appointment, please call:
Lapeer County: (810) 664-4321
Tuscola County: (989) 672-0853
Providing knowledgeable legal services throughout the State of Michigan: Lapeer County: Including Lapeer, Imlay City, Metamora, Dryden, Almont, Columbiaville, Clifford, North Branch & Otter Lake; Genesee County: Including Flint, Davison, Otisville, Goodrich & Burton; Tuscola County: Including Caro, Millington, Mayville, Vassar & Kingston; Sanilac County: Including Brown City, Marlette, Melvin &, Peck; St. Clair County: Including Capac, Emmet &, Yale; Oakland County: Including Ortonville, Clarkston, Waterford, Oxford & Leonard.
Material presented on the Shoults, Picard & Brooks, PLLC website is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended as professional advice and should not be construed as such.